Clients tell me they don’t have time to cook. They also tell me they don’t think healthy food can actually taste good, but it can! Here’s an easy way to cook salmon (very healthy, and good for your brain) that’s fast and delicious. Click the picture above to watch the video, or use the recipe I wrote below. The rules of thumb for baking fish apply for all types and sizes of fish.
I’ll be posting more easy, healthy, delicious foods that I love here. Let me know if that sounds appealing to you, and if so, what would you like to see?
Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 piece of salmon
- bunch of dill
- white wine – very light in flavor
- Preheat oven to 400 deg
- Put small amount of white wine on the bottom of a baking dish, enough to cover the bottom
- Place the salmon on top and sprinkle a little wine on it
- Tear up some dill and place it in the center of the salmon
- Bake salmon at 400 deg for 10 minutes per inch of thickness
Nutrition Information (1 serving = 3 oz fish)
Fat: 7g (1g saturated; 6g unsaturated)
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 50 mg
Vitamin A: 1%