Working with Luci Gabel Privately
Hi, I’m Luci
- MA, Exercise Physiologist and Nutritionist
- MBA, Business
- BA, Physical and Psychological Health
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist
- American Counsel on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer and Health Coach
Clients who work one-on-one with me benefit from my unique combination of nutrition, movement and mindfulness coaching for leadership-strategy and life. All of these areas are necessary for success. After an intensive with me, you’ll have the tools you need to be healthy, balanced, and optimal in life, for the rest of your life.
As a private client of mine, you not only have my attention during our appointment, you also have direct connection to me via phone and e-mail whenever you need. You’ll be regularly accountable to me for taking action on your goals. We work in partnership, so you can claim your life, health and vitality in your own way.
My clients are those who want to:
- Find out more about how their body and mind works, so they can create and support their desired success in life, health, and work
- Fine tune their habits so they can work smarter, not harder
- Be optimal in life, health, career, and relationships—which means better than good, exponentially better than average
Working with me, you will:
- Learn how to take the best care of yourself so that it’s easy to take care of everything else you’ve got on your plate.
- Ground yourself in healthy habits so you have them for life
- Learn how to keep up your new, healthy habits, even when it seems motivation or time is not on your side
My virtual office allows me to work with anyone around the globe. I work with clients virtually, online, via private video conferencing (much like Skype). Many of my clients live in Washington DC, New York City, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area. It’s important for you to have access to excellent internet bandwidth.
Contact me below for a complimentary, virtual consultation.
[Please note: I regularly respond to e-mail within 24 hours. If you have a Gmail account and you haven’t heard from me, please check your “junk” or “promotions” mailbox.]